Friday, October 23, 2009

1/2 Year Mark

6 months ago today my sweet little chunk was bornGetting professional pictures taken of him
is not an easy task


Sam and I tried to get his
Halloween/Thanksgiving/6 month
pictures taken last Saturday
but Mr. Buddy was not having it!

So yesterday MiMi and I took him in for
Round 2.


And I must say the lady did a great job.




Really with this face!!!


I just L-O-V-E it



All he needs is a pipe


MiMi and PopPop bought buddy this
balarious outfit!!!

Wanna buy a paper?


chuncky-monkey
Please no more!!!!
Sweet sweet pumpkin boy
You are my wish come true
everyday my cup and heart runneth over
with love for you
your smile melts my heart
and i love you to the
moon and back
and back and forth.
Way to be 6 months!!!

2 comments:

Hil said...

LOVE this outfit!!

Jackie Perez said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I love it!!