Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Horton Smells Some Poo


I will spare you the pictures from the story that follows...

Round 6 am last Sunday morning
i went to Jack's room without any warning
and what to my barely awoken self did appear?
but a sweet little baby with poop.. in his EAR!
his bedding and blankies were covered in poo
his horton, his sleep sheep and forehead too!
he looked up at me with a smile of his face
as if he had no idea there was poo all over the place!
I said you smell something fierce you stinking little man
no one else would clean THIS butt, except your biggest fan
and that my dear is why God made moms
to clean up the mess from stinky butt bombs

“Some poor little person baby who’s shaking with fear
That he’ll blow in the pool out his diaper, he has no way steer.

I’ll just have to save change him because after all
A person’s a person no matter how small.”




and now a cute pic of a nice clean buddy boy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hee Hee; I have a Christian story just like that. Coy's involved vomit, and of course, Corinne is ladylike. She never gave me any nonsense like that. :-) At least this once again shows you how much you love that stinker!!