Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MiMi's Been Holding Out On Us

Attention Everyone!
MiMi has a BA (for those who don't know.. that is BadAss) water park like 1/2 a block from her house!!!!
and chunk monkey LOVED it!


have you ever seen anything so amazing?

it's the back of his neck Nana
just for you

love this wet buddy

little boy in a big park

my knight in shining armor

ohhhhh... look at that
it's a swing!

and we went rock climbing

and we found a tunnel

O!
needless to say, it was pretty darn
amazing!!!
i wonder what other amazing parks MiMi hasn't told us about :)



2 comments:

Neal Benson said...

Is that up there by her house on the right? I think I've seen the park but didn't know they had that!

Courtney said...

I knew he would love splash parks! Now, when we go to Town Square, you can't say "ewww"! I love that little park by your mom's house. We just discovered it this summer too.