Saturday, August 29, 2009

Buddy's Not So Busy Day!

Today was a lazy day for Jack.
He took a few long naps this morning which let me get lots of house work done.
He woke up from his 2nd nap at 2:00!!! After sleeping all morning buddy needed a bath!
Please don't mind my horrible singing.

Jack seems to love Carrie Underwood, I just love his face or should i say faces.



Smiling boy


Shy boy


Happy boy
(how insanely cute is this pic??!)

Serious boy

I just had to add this bath time video too. His face cracks me up!




After his bath we got our super cute onesie on that Auntie Whiteny made and
read some books that Auntie Teri in Minnesota got him.

He's the smartest boy ever. reading at 4 months

okay maybe he is just eating them

What can he say?? he loves books!


He really seemed to like story time or he's just used to me babbling :)
Either way I'm excited he has three different sets of these book and tons more in his room.
One set is about fire trucks, tug boats, and police cars and another is about animals.
They are super cute.

Thank you Auntie Teri and Uncle Eddie!

No comments: