Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This Is What Happens When You Have "Free" Childcare


Well it's a good thing Jack had a relaxing weekend
cause come Monday it was back to the grind.
Luckily I found these pictures on my mom's camera,
now i have proof of their baby sweat shop!


1st lesson of the day...
Measure twice cut once
Jack thought quilting with MiMi sounded like fun.
Measuring out the fabric


I think he's getting tired, but MiMi makes him push through Ironing them flat

getting the stitching just right

This is HARD work!

Jack told MiMi that his little fingers hurt....
and she said
"Well, now your back's gonna hurt cause
you just got 3 hours of landscaping duty!"



OH MAN!!!!
It was off to rock pile with PaPa
These rocks aren't gonna move themselves
Papa said dig faster little baby* no actual babies were harmed in the making of this blog. See he's all smiles

I am so very thankful that my mom and dad are able to watch to our baby boy all day and that they are teaching him the value in a hard days work at such a young age!!

Love you MiMi and PaPa you crack me up!!