Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Then You Better Get Him a Bears Hat

This could get ugly...
Sorry GrumPa Rob and Nana LeRossi
But..
Cheeseheads Rule!!!!!
Greatest hat ever!!!
Thanks MiMi!
Just so everyone knows
Sammy does not think his hat is cute or funny
(but the baby wearing it is)
He is a Bears Fan
And that's fine...
But Jack comes from a long line of
Cheeseheads

And if Daddy wants him to be a Bears boy
then Daddy needs to get him a
Bears hat!
:)~

Don't worry baby,
Mommy and Daddy aren't really fighting
(yet!)
On Sunday I let him put in his Bears bink
at half time
He loves to watch the football

Go Packers!!!!


See Daddy he looks good in green!!
Hopefully WWIII
does not erupt in house this fall.
I'll keep you posted.


On a lighter (but louder) note

this is Jack new favorite past time!!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love his shrilly screams. THey are the best! I think I will be getting him a Cowboys hat and bink now.