Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Road Trip!!!

Mommy Buddy (that's me) Daddy Buddy (that's Sam) and Buddy (that's Jack) spent our beautiful Labor Day weekend in Panguitch Utah.

This is the beautiful Church's Blue Pine Motel that we
stayed at Thursday and Saturday night.
Sam said the rooms looked like the room from
"No Country For Old Men"
where the guy hides the brief case.
Anyways, it was cute.

My fancy cowboys


This is the lake



My mom (MiMi) found this AWESOME
Chicco's circa 1981 backpack at a Thrift Store.
Jack loves to "stand" all the time so this works great for him.

Buddy watching Daddy fish

He was getting hungry
MiMi also got Jack this great fishing hat that matched Daddy's

He was not a fan of it

Really not a fan

All day Friday we fished in the stream.
My handsome hubby fishing away

Cast that line babe, catch those fish!!

Sammy and I took turns fishing.

When it wasn't my turn to fish i just took
pictures and video of buddy.


This is a cute video

We woke up early Saturday morning and fished our hearts out.

Sammy caught lots of fish.
I only caught one :(


I did however manage to sink into the stream.
Just watch.

Buddy in the mountains



This is the sweet little cabin we stayed in on Friday night.

How stinkin cute is this??!!

The view from our cabin

Sunday morning we went fishing again.
I stayed in the car with Jack.


I could not get that man out of the stream.
He wants to MOVE there.
ummmmmm NO!
Jack loves to ride up front with Daddy.

Oh no! All that driving through the mountains
made him a little car-sick.



We decided to drive through Zion on the way back home.

The hugeness (is that a word?)
and beauty of Zion
reminds me just how
BIG and creative God is.
In Zion there was this super cool zoo
like place that HUGE Elk.
(Sorry PaPa not shooting)
Buffalo

and Texas Long-Horn Cattle


Sam just thought this was the funniest thing ever.
Hey, virgins need friends too.

On the way home we were soooooooo
excited to stop and see Ms. Virginia!!!!!!
Ms. Virginia has known me since I was 9 years old.

She is such an amazing lady and we just love her and miss her tons.
If you recall, she made the yellow,

"Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" blankie.
Jack loved her!

(ps. fish stink)

We had soooo much fun.
It was nice to get out of vegas heat,
spend time with my handsome hubby
and adorable son,
see old friends
and relax.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

No comments: