Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

I know for some
it's hard to believe
but it does get cold here in vegas
maybe not -50 cold, but at
6am it's pretty stinkin cold

so to help my baby, my wallet, and my heart
(cause they make me smile)
MiMi has been busy making
Jack-a-mo many many
winter hats

I am sure that he should be a
baby hat model
his head is perfect
his cheeks are divine
and oh that sweet face
baby Gap ad????
Hold on to your mittens folks
there are LOTS more amazing
homemade MiMi hats
to come!!


On another note
hope this doesn't get me the
"Worst Parent Award"
i swear he thought it was cute the
1st time!
You might also want to hold on to your Depends
because this is so funny
you might pee your pants

ummmm Nana... think we need to wait a few more months

2 comments:

Jackie Perez said...

YAY!!! I love the hat and can't wait to see the many more!!

Courtney said...

That's it. I'm calling CPS. That was the funniest/ saddest thing I've ever seen. He will love it soon. Coy still loves his. That kid needs some brothers and sisters around to make him less jumpy. Get to it!!