Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

I am so very sad that our
funny hat week has come to an end
i'm pretty sure that

jack is not! he loves his hats
just not the photo shoots
(you will soon see what i mean)

this hat is made from the
same sweater as yesterday
but it if notice...
this one has a cashmere trim


it kinda itches his nose!


i like to call this one
"where the wild things are"
doesn't he look like he
belongs in that book?



please also note the matching scarf!
MiMi is out of control !!!
"okay mom,
no more pictures"



"i meant it,
this is really making me sad"

"don't you wanna put the
camera down
and
pick me up?"


Seriously?



I'm a-gonna get you!


Thank you MiMi for
all your wonderful homemade hats
and scarfs.



I never have to worry
if my baby is being
loved while
i am at work
and i never have
to worry
that his little head might get cold.
You are a blessing in my life
and the best MiMi ever!

No comments: