Thursday, March 18, 2010

They're Always After Me Lucky Charms

So yesterday i saw the most beautiful rainbow and i not only found a pot of gold at the end....

but a tiny little leprechaun too! i ain't saying he's a gold digger...
this gold taste funny

but it feels good on my new teeth




ha!ha!

what! you want me gold?!

okay i can share...

if you don't mind baby leprechaun slobber

i'm gonna put it all in pot

for safe keeping!

MiMi caught a cute, small, creature with a great smile

(hmmm takes one to know one???)

and so we gave him a little beer

it was an Irish beer

and it helps with the teeth

i'm pretty sure this should be an ad for something...



Go Green!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Just so you know, Jack has now convinced me that I really do want one more. I just need my own pot of gold first.