Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Baby Who Lived

For those of you who don't know, Sam is a big ol' Harry Potter fan and once we got married I really had no choice but to become one too. Being a nanny I had seen the movies about a bazillion times with Dalton, but had never read the books. Sam had all the books and he quickly got me hooked on them.
I read the first 6 in about 4 months, just before the 7th book came out. Like true nerds we order the 7th book online and had 2 of them delivered to the house the day they came out. We camped out on our couches all weekend and read the last and final book together. I don't think we even got out of our pj's.
Needless to say, we were very excited for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie. We would have went to see the midnight showing the night it came out, but with a baby and waking up at 5am to get ready for work, we waited till Friday afternoon. Jack is the best baby in movies, he has probably been to 9 or 10 movies in the theater since he's been born. But i think Harry Potter is far his favorite ;)
The scarf is an actual set prop that I got Sammy for Christmas a few years ago! Seriously how cute is this baby. I think I have no choice but to love him forever!
Wonder what i will dress him like for New Moon!

2 comments:

vignaesh ram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...

First, let me say to Jack that I will be over to rescue him soon from the crazy people he lives with. Next, let me say that you are on my black list because I had to find out that you were doing a blog via your messages to your best friends on facebook. So, I will now be Jack's best friend, and I will only look at this blog on a daily basis because he is the sweetest thing ever. Tell him I love him. Okay fine, I lied. I love you too.