Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I knew she was up to something...

Everyday I call my mom just around 11 to check on my baby. Sadly, I had to go back to work when Jack was 8 weeks old. Luckily (very very luckily) my mom is a wonderful stay at home, who doesn't have any kids at home so... Jack is able to be with MiMi (my mom) and PaPa (my dad) all day. I don't know what i would do without them.

Anyways I called the house today and they weren't home so I called my mom's cell and she said that they were out looking a vacuum cleaners, wow sounds like fun! This is what they were really doing...









My dad is a Capt. on the Henderson Fire Department, hence all the cute doggy pictures and fire fighter stuff. Sam and I tried to get Jack's pictures done when he was about 3 weeks, but he cried for 45 minutes straight and as soon as we left the studio he was happy as a clam.

I'm happy this photo session worked. Thanks mom and dad for capturing this precious moment in time!!! Love you!









3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, I love them, I love them, I love them!!!! Good job Mimi and Papa. Your next assignment is to take Corinne in for her three year old pictures.

B and L said...

And then after that, Eli needs his 1 year old pictures done also!! :)

Nikki said...

They are gonna be soo busy with all these baby taken pictures!