Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boobies and Speeding Tickets

4-o clock is one of the best times of my day, 4:16 is even better, for that is when i get home and can kiss on my little man. I'm always praying that i don't get pulled over for speeding. But if i did i would simply explain to the officer that I have the world's cutest baby at home waiting for me and if i don't get there soon my boobs are gonna explode and he is gonna starve to death!! Think he's let me go??
The real reason i speed home is because i miss him so much my heart is gonna explode!!! Come on wouldn't yours?

So happy together...
Oh my buddy buddy i could just eat you!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh you look beautimous in these pictures!! Of course, baby Jack is perfect as usual. Green is definitely a good color on a LePore. That would not be good to have your boobies explode!